This was an assisted drawing. I had a piece of paper and she had a piece of paper. I said, "What do you want to draw?" She decided she wanted to draw a bird so I said, "Ok, first our bird needs a body". So I drew a circle head and then she did. Then I did a body, feet, a beak, etc. Even though I was helping her along she of course had to add all her own special flare--like the pink hair and of course what bird would be complete without eyelashes?!
May 7, 2008
The Bird
This was an assisted drawing. I had a piece of paper and she had a piece of paper. I said, "What do you want to draw?" She decided she wanted to draw a bird so I said, "Ok, first our bird needs a body". So I drew a circle head and then she did. Then I did a body, feet, a beak, etc. Even though I was helping her along she of course had to add all her own special flare--like the pink hair and of course what bird would be complete without eyelashes?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment