Chloe titles all her pieces herself. This picture is so cute and so random at the same time. It is called, "I'm Trusting Daddy". This was an assignment she had in Primary. She is jumping with her legs out and Daddy is going to catch her if she falls. I'm glad she knows her Daddy will catch her if she falls. Cutie.
January 24, 2009
I'm Trusting Daddy
Chloe titles all her pieces herself. This picture is so cute and so random at the same time. It is called, "I'm Trusting Daddy". This was an assignment she had in Primary. She is jumping with her legs out and Daddy is going to catch her if she falls. I'm glad she knows her Daddy will catch her if she falls. Cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Chloe! I LOVE your artwork! You have always been such a good artist! You are growing up so fast and I miss you so much! Whitney misses you too!
Very pretty. I'm sure you Dad loves this picture.
Post a Comment