May 3, 2009

Easter!

This is Violet the bunny. She is made out of paper plates.

This is a picture of an Easter Egg Hunt. The eggs have baby animals inside. We promised her we'd go outside for the hunt next year.

This is a hilarious craft she made at her friends house. She told me that he ran out of ABC stickers so she had to improvise. She kept asking me why I was laughing so hard at it. ;-)

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Loved the "craft". Also made me laugh. Her art work is really improving. I have a special art project waiting here when you visit. You will love doing it. It's a surprise.

Olivia Justine said...

thanks for the laugh chloe! wow. that was super funny.

Samber said...

I don't know what to write, but it's got me thinking of what names have crude words hidden in them. . .