July 25, 2010

May Day


Question: Guess whose Mom has been super behind at scanning and posting pictures on this blog?
Answer: Chloe's Mom

Never fear, faithful followers, the artist has not been resting from the craft. So all we need to do is get you caught up.


This is a beauty from church. She does some good work there.
"Here, I'm a missionary. That is my friend, Linnea. She forgets about the church so I go to her house a lot to teach her."



This picture wasn't so amazing but I add it here because it has a great story.

"Magical Rainbow"

"Really it is a rainbow and it is magical and the powers that the rainbow has are making a slide for kids and making clothes, making candy and making a shop, making toys and that's it."




"Amazing Butterfly"
This is all done in marker. I especially enjoy how the pine trees look very Van Gogh-esque.
Chloe says, "Really it is a butterfly and she is the queen butterfly."


"Beyond the Sea"
This was a paper from school. The dolphins on the left were a water mark on the paper but she traced them and adapted them into her own. The rest is all her original work.
"This is just a picture of like all the animals in the ocean and they are having an underwater party."

No comments: