August 23, 2009

Back to Canada!

Chloe's narration:
This is called "Loving Flags" because America has a loving flag and Canada has a loving flag also. I know that they can't see each other from California to Canada and from Canada to California but they know that each other are there. What I love about California is that my cousins are there, that my grandma and grandpa are there and that we can eat strawberries, buy strawberries and have strawberries there. What I like about Canada is that our lovely house is here and my friends' houses are here and I love our front yard bird named Maggie. She lives in one of our pine cone/pine needle trees and I'm really happy because she laid her eggs there because she laid a nest but we haven't seen her baby birds yet. I bet they have been hatching. We keep seeing the father but not very often because he's out searching for the food and the mother is watching over the eggs and they LOVE that."

Chloe is happy to be back to play with her friends but also sad not to have so many cousins around her all the time. It was great to be away for a while but it is also always nice to be back at your house in your bed.

No comments: