April 10, 2011

Family Vacation

This picture is special because I gave it to my Mom for Christmas. She was a little bit sad because Winter is so long here in Canada and when I asked her what I should draw, she said, "Draw something that will make me happy" so I drew us on a vacation to a place that is sunny and warm and has the ocean. We were in California. If you look closely in the corner, you will see a fish swimming to a cave because that is where it lives. There is also a picture of our little baby (who will be born soon) surfing in a diaper. This is called, "Best Day of Our Lives".



This is a practice picture. Sometimes when I'm trying to do an extra special picture I draw it two times. On this vacation picture, we are in Hawaii having a picnic on a blanket. This one is called, "Family in Hawaii".

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Great pictures, I love all the colors, you do awesome work with your drawing. I am tired of winter also and it is not near as cold here as it is there. Love you, Grandpa M