"Dream Land"
This is a place. I was looking at some animals from a drawing book and had the idea to draw this one. Some of the animals you can see in this picture are mostly sea animals and on land there is a dragon shooting fire from its mouth."Mermaid Palace"
I drew this picture after watching one of my favorite movies, "Aquamarine" about a mermaid. She is a queen mermaid and you can see her castle behind her and some sea horses on the bottom and they are swimming to the palace because those are her servants. She is a nice queen, not a mean one."Underwater Party"
This is a cool picture because I used these cool watercolor pencils and then after drawing it, you put water on it and paint the water on top and then it looks like you painted it. I helped my mom pick out the watercolor pencils for my dad for his birthday present. My dad likes to draw just like me. My Mom always says I get my talent from him. (Note from the Mom: It is hilarious that the octopus is holding a shopping bag from The Gap.)

1 comment:
Great pictures and wonderful color. You do great art work, keep it coming.
Post a Comment