This was a busy month of drawings so I decided to put them all into one. It is a big post but enjoy.
"Family Present Time"This picture is of me and my family opening presents. My daddy is getting an ocean present for me because it is a stuffed octopus. Daddy is standing and handing out the presents and we are beside our tree Eve. I put a fancy star on top and matching ornaments on each side to make her look extra good.
"Chloe Decorating With Lights"
In this picture I am fixing the Christmas lightbulbs outside our front door because we are decorating for Christmas. My hair looks real because it really is brown. I think I did a good job. Our handle on our door looks like a turquoise carrot. I am wearing ear muffs because it was cold outside.You might be wondering why there are so many frogs in this picture. That's just because it is a different family that I know about, The Frog Family. They are opening presents around their Christmas tree and decorating. They are also emptying out their stockings because they like Christmas time. You should know all this in case you might see them someday.
"Bead Christmas"
It was quite cute how into the advent calendar Chloe was. She would announce to us each day how many beads she had turned and then how many more days remained until Christmas. Thanks Melissa! That has to make you feel pretty good to see that this gift is still alive so many years later.
"Snowflake Window"
This is what our front window looks like. We have 4 curtains and each curtain has some string that hangs down and ties on a shiny nail. We put plastic on our window and before we did, we forgot to take the snowflakes out. We don't want the snowflakes there anymore but we don't want to take the plastic off because it is still cold. It is a bummer.
Yeah, it is an extra bummer for her mother who is now sick of the snowflakes and wants to move onto the Valentine's decore but unfortunately those snowflakes will be there under the plastic until Spring. Ugh!
"Alien Meltons"
I drew this at school in my drawing center. Everyday I draw at school. Sometimes I draw pictures and give them to other people and then if I do that I don't bring any home. This is a picture of my family if we were aliens. We have pink hair and turquoise skin. We have this little triangle underneath our legs because those are our feet. Aliens have Christmas too.
Greg often wonders what it would be like to live inside of Chloe's brain for a day. I bet it would be crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment