This is a picture of my Aunt Carlie and Uncle Mike. They are holding hands. They are already married here but they don't have any kids yet. Carlie is pretty. She has purple lipstick on. They are in Arizona and it is a sunny day.
I'm back! Sorry for the great delay but my mom had a baby and wasn't feeling too well to scan and upload my pictures. Hopefully some people are still looking at this blog. I'll try and do better at keeping up to date.
Love, Chloe
I love popsicles. My favorite dinner is shrimp. My favorite colors are pink, blue and purple. I love to draw, color and paint. I love watching movies. My favorite movie is "How to Train Your Dragon". I'm obsessed with dragons.
Artist Girl
Things I Like: (Some have links so click and see):
1 comment:
Chloe,
Thank you for making that picture of me and Mike! I love it, and I used to have purple lipstick! YOu are such great artist!
Love, Carlie
P.S- Julie, I ws referring to 512...a shimmery purple.
Post a Comment