"Merry Melton Christmas"
I drew this card at school. First we drew it with a Sharpie and then we pained it with paint. I was mad because some boy painted my Mom's face, I didn't do it. My Mommy and Daddy loved this picture so much!Here's what I looked like for Christmas time:
We fell in love with this card. I love how she stays so true to the little details of our family. Tati's blonde hair is hilarious. She always puts eyelashes on the girls and it seems like 9 times out of 10 she'll have Greg wearing a tie. Inside of the card, it says "Dear Mom and Dad, I love you! Love, Chloe" but in French. Yeah, she didn't know what she had written and we ended up having to decipher it for ourselves. It may take a while for us to know if Chloe is getting French or not. Funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment