January 17, 2010

Snow Time

"Crystal on Ice"

Don't be fooled that this title sounds like something having to do with drugs, Chloe has just really been into the name, "Crystal" lately. Unfortunately I have my older brother Michael to thank for ruining this name for me forever. Personally I thought this penguin looked like a boy but really I'm not the expert. She is. Here's what Chloe has to say:

I've always wanted a penguin stuffy. I told my mommy and Daddy that if they could please get it for me for Christmas. I got to see it right away when I woke up because she was peeking out of my stocking. I think that I should make her have feet like I drew in the picture. I would like my Mommy to sew some on because she didn't come with any. So this is a picture of Crystal skating on ice.

BTW, she does want me to sew some feet on her. I mean I'm an ok seamstress but how am I going to pull this one off?!

2 comments:

Floyd said...

I love the picture you drew of the penguin it is great.

Mom and Dad said...

That is one of my favorite pictures! I wish you were here so we could make some feet for the penguin. I bet Mommy will figure it out and make some neat ones.

Grandma L.