January 17, 2010

Into the Future

"Future House"

This is a picture of our future house. I thought it would be really fun and really good. My Mommy was amazed when I showed it to her. My Daddy was really glad that I made another picture. The specialist thing is that we have matching flowers by the door and a beautiful door and a dark turquoise frame around the door to make it more beautiful.

My little brother and his family have been house hunting and of course that along with all the HGTV that we watch has us with houses on the brain. We've been talking a lot about certain things we'd like to have at our future house. We didn't realize how much Chloe was taking in. Although you can't see the backyard, she assures me that we'll have lots of fruit trees back there and plenty of room for a sprinkler and a garden. She's so sweet. I can't wait to have a future house. I just hope our future roof is less waffle cone and more sturdy ;-).

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I hope that beautiful house is close to our house so we can visit each other. Do you think there will be a tree that you can hang a tire swing from to play on?