January 17, 2010

My First Movie

I made a special movie for everybody to watch on my blog. It is a Littlest Pet Shop movie. I know my cousin Hallie will love it especially. My Daddy helped me to make a story and film it. Let me know what you think.


5 comments:

Carlie said...

You're right Chloe- I DID love that movie! I'm excited to see if you make more. Maybe your Dad can tell us how to do that, so I can make a movie for you to watch.

Love, Hallie

Floyd said...

That was a great movie and you did a wonderful job with it. Isn't it fun to have a daddy that will help you with such fun things.

Mom and Dad said...

We love stories about friends playing nicely together just like the movie you made with Daddy. Nice Job! Hope you make some more.

Olivia Justine said...

wow chloe. that was awesome! can't wait to show that to avery tomorrow morning -- i think you two would be GREAT friends if we lived closer. she'd come home and tell me she wished you could be her sister. i'm sure of it.

i hope you always know what a great mom you have. she is so talented and is sharing all that with you in such great ways -- hello!? you have your own art blog! how super cool is that? can't wait to see what kind of quilts and other shinanigans you turn out in this life chloe. you come from great stock!

love to you...olivia

Samber said...

Chloe - Grayson, Kepler, Everett and Sabine watched your movie THREE times they loved it so much. I love that the butterfly is named "Peppermint".