Happy Halloween! This is a picture of our little Halloweeners. It is called, "Trick-or-Treat".
"This is me and my little sister dressed up on Halloween. I'm a witch and she is a candy corn. We trick or treated at a trunk or treat one day and door to door another night. We got lots of candies and it was really fun."
"Boo on your date!" (I was informed that I titled this all wrong on the scan.)
"This is Mommy and Daddy having a date. And they are 'ghostes'. They are very nice and no one is afraid of them."
"Spider Family"
"This is our family as spiders. Daddy is brown, Mommy is blue, Tati is orange, and I am pink of course."
I'm back! Sorry for the great delay but my mom had a baby and wasn't feeling too well to scan and upload my pictures. Hopefully some people are still looking at this blog. I'll try and do better at keeping up to date.
Love, Chloe
I love popsicles. My favorite dinner is shrimp. My favorite colors are pink, blue and purple. I love to draw, color and paint. I love watching movies. My favorite movie is "How to Train Your Dragon". I'm obsessed with dragons.
Artist Girl
Things I Like: (Some have links so click and see):
2 comments:
Chloe,
Your pictures are better and better. We especially love the spider family.
I can't believe how accurate the pictures of Tati and you are in your costumes. Very well done, Chloe!
Post a Comment