November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

"Grandma & Grandpa Come to Town"

This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa. They came to visit from California for Thanksgiving. I drew a picture for them before they came. The reason their eyes look so big is because they are wearing glasses. My grandma is also wearing a necklace so you know she is a girl. It has three beads and a star. I forgot to give the picture to them while they were here so I'll put it here on my blog so they can see it.
She wanted to post this because she forgot to give it to you guys. Mom, I thought that even though you have big eyes and interesting hair you would enjoy your necklace and just how tall and skinny you were portrayed. Sorry about the background. She did it on a scrap printer paper and we couldn't get the words to not show through. I'll email you a copy to have.

No comments: